Thursday, July 22, 2010

A difficult reference question

I need to find some materials for my research, but I can't. Could you please give me some help? The materials I need is the production volume of pharmaceuticals (Rx and OTC) by classes, steroids, pesticides, plastics and Personal Care Product (Sunblocks, soaps...) in the U.S. Thank you very much.

I did check Business Source Premier, Lexis-Nexis, and the Frost and Sullivan Reports without success. I suspected that this information may be held in a private report such as IBISWorld.

I sent a message to the Chemical Information listserv to see if any colleagues had any ideas. A science librarian from Case Western Reserve confirmed that IBISWorld which is very expensive has this information.

If anyone reading this blog has any suggestions, please contact me at slutsky@adm.njit.edu

Thanks for any assistance.

No comments: