Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Volunteered to Serve as Assistant Editor of the Chemical Information Bulletin

I don't think I've ever mentioned on this blog that for many years I have been active in the American Chemical Society Division of Chemical Information. I have contributed in the following capacities:

  • Chair of the Careers Committee – organized several careers in Chemical Information Workshops

    Chair of the Publications Committee

    Editor of CINF E-News

    Education Committee - member

Today there was a call on one of the listservs for someone to volunteer to be the Assistant Editior for the printed Chemical Information Bulletin which is pulbished twice a year. I volunteered and was told that I would have to be approved by the editor. Let's see what happens.

No comments: