Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My New Publication in Science & Technology Libraries


Osorio, N. L., & Slutsky, B. (2012). A Tribute and BioBibliometric Study of Ellis Mount, the First Editor-in-Chief of Science & Technology Libraries. Science & Technology Libraries, 31(4), 394-411. doi:10.1080/0194262X.2012.730385

This is the first time I have published in an academic journal in all too many years.  I thank my collaborator Nestor Osorio who researched the bibliometric information about Ellis Mount.  I also thank Tony Stankus, the editor of the journal, who connected me to Nestor since we both indicated to him an interest in writing an article about the late Professor Mount.  I am grateful to the referees who accepted the manuscript for publication.

Ellis was the editor of Science & Technology Libraries who accepted my first paper as a librarian for publication:

Slutsky, B. (1989). A Chemical Abstracts Training Seminar for Science Librarians. Science & Technology Libraries, 10(1), 55-76

No comments: