Thursday, January 28, 2016

Submitted a Paper To Science & Technology Libraries for Review

Yesterday I submitted a manuscript to be evaluated for publication in Science & Technology Libraries.  Selena and I worked on this project for about 8 months.  I had to work on researching and writing the paper intermittently.   I certainly understand the need for librarians to take a research leave to work on a project.  We can only wait to see if the paper will be accepted.  My intuition says it will be with some revisions.  If I was required to publish to attain tenure, I would likely be anxious at this point.   Hopefully within a month or so I will be able to announce on this blog that the article was accepted for publication.  My intuition says that it will be after some minor revisions suggested by the reviewers are made.

No comments: