Thursday, January 15, 2015

Best of Luck to Jason Kucsma


Today I attended the Annual Meeting of New York Metropolitan Library Council (METRO).  it was announced that Jason Kucsma has resigned as Executive Director to return to his native Ohio.  He will become Deputy Director of the Toledo Public Library.

I mentioned in this journal in October 2011 that Jason was internally promoted to Executive Director.  Since 2000 I have been the convener of the METRO Science Librarians SIG and have worked with many people at METRO.  It has been my pleasure to work with Jason and his staff since he came to METRO in 2008 and became Executive Director in 2011.

I certainly wish him all the best in his new position in Toledo.  I am sure he will do well there.  He will be sorely missed by his colleages in NYC.

Please read this article by Davis Erin Anderson about Jason.

No comments: