Monday, September 8, 2008

Activities of the Day

1. At 9 AM I met with Keith Williams and Blake Haggerty to set up Moodle, a course management software package, to work with the Research Roadmap classes given by the NJIT Library staff.

2. At 10 AM I started to compile a list of chemical engineering chairs with their e-mail addresses at the request of Reg Tomkins. They have some openings and want to send the announcements to chemical engineering departments across the USA.

3. At 11 AM I came to the reference desk. Again, no substantial questions. I was kind to a few students who desparately needed to print out documents while there were no open computers in the Information commons. I let them print from the computer at the reference desk.

4. I received an e-mail from Ron Jantz of Rutgers agreeing to speak at the METRO Science Librarians meeting at the end of October.

No comments: